This year, the Energy from Waste Conference was the biggest and most successful in its 16-year history, with more delegates than ever before, and from more countries across the world.
There were attendees from Bulgaria to Israel, from Lithuania to Singapore, from the Czech Republic to the Ukraine, from the USA and, of course, from all parts of the industry in the UK.
Like all companies, we are acutely aware that these are not normal times, and so we have put together webinar capabilities to ensure you can still get your message out to the energy from waste community globally.
Our webinar package will enable you to engage with people in the waste to energy sector, reaching out to those who attended the event and to those who didn’t, and will help you maintain and develop these vital business contacts.
Benefits of an energy from waste webinar:
- Connects your organisation and products or service with actively engaged people in the sector, who have specifically chosen to learn more about your product
- Enables you to explain the benefits of your product, providing case study examples, video clips, comparative figures etc., providing far more information than with many other promotional methods
- Gives your audience the opportunity to ask questions in real time and learn how your product or service would benefit their operation
- Provides full lead generation reporting and audience follow up
- Maintains strong visibility in the market, as the link remains on EfW Net and can be used in your own marketing afterwards
Hosted on our well-regarded EfW Net information platform, with six to eight weeks of promotion beforehand and a full marketing programme, including editorial on EfW Net, the webinar package provides a unique opportunity for long-term, active message delivery and an invaluable opportunity to engage with the industry’s professionals.
If you would like to find out more about our webinar opportunities, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.