Are you managing a waste to energy or biomass plant? Responsible for maintaining its operations or driving improved performance? Operational Optimisation provides a unique and valuable opportunity to explore critical issues with industry colleagues and technical experts and bring back enhanced knowledge for improved operations on your own plant.
The event has an accessible and enjoyable 1 evening plus 1 day structure, facilitating highly valuable networking amongst technical and operational decision-makers, followed by a full day’s conference on key topics facing plant and operations managers.
This is what one of last year’s attendees said of it –
…what a great event it was, so thank you! It is always good when industry professionals get together.
Steve Quinn – Operations Manager Greatmor EfW, FCC Environment
Topics for 2023 include:
- Achieving NOx regulations – different situations, different approaches
- Improving asset performance by reducing boiler fouling and improving SO2 control
- Practicalities of BREF - an exploration of the challenges of achieving compliance with the upcoming BREF with a discussion on some of the solutions for doing so.
- Managing an ageing plant
- CCS - what are the implications and opportunities for your plant?
- Training requirements – what is needed to ensure best practice?
Whether ageing or modern, the UK’s fleet of waste to energy and biomass plants are all under pressure to reduce downtime, increase availability, improve throughput - and Operational Optimisation provides a unique opportunity to explore critical issues with industry colleagues and technical experts.
As an EfW Net Member, you benefit from a £100 discount off the standard delegate rate.
Simply use SOOPOP23 when making your booking!
Book your place here www.opopworkshop.com/book-now-2023
Please sign in or register for FREE
If you are a registered user on Energy from Waste Network, please sign in