Webinars and virtual events are now a proven method of reaching actively interested people.
Based on the highly successful Energy from Waste conference brand, we provide webinar capabilities which ensure you can get your message out to the energy from waste community globally, maintaining contacts and developing new leads whilst restrictions on travel and meetings remain in place.
As the Energy from Waste conference this year illustrated, being online doesn't mean being remote - there were more attendees than ever before, coming from over 30 countries.
Taking a similar high quality approach to webinar delivery, the webinar package will enable you to engage with people in the waste to energy sector, reaching out to those who attended the conference and to those who didn’t, and will help you maintain and develop vital business contacts.
Benefits of an energy from waste webinar:
- Connects your organisation and products or services with actively engaged people in the sector, who have specifically chosen to learn more about your product
- Enables you to explain the benefits of your product, providing case study examples, video clips, comparative figures, bringing in guest speakers etc., providing far more information than with many other promotional methods
- Gives your audience the opportunity to ask questions in real time and learn how your product or service would benefit their operation
- Provides full lead generation reporting and audience follow up
- Maintains strong visibility in the market: the webinar link remains on EfW Net for up to a year
- The webinar recording can be used in your own marketing afterwards
Hosted through a webinar platform which consistently provides reliable and high-quality delivery, your webinar will have full technical and management support from our highly experienced team. We will be on hand to answer questions throughout the run up to the webinar, during the technical rehearsal and on the day.
With four weeks of promotion beforehand, and a marketing programme which includes editorial on EfW Net, the webinar package provides a unique opportunity for long-term, active message delivery and an invaluable opportunity to engage with the industry’s professionals, developing positive contacts for further follow-up.
If you would like to find out more about our webinar opportunities, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org