This year’s event will of course be somewhat different to previous years: taking place virtually, Energy from Waste Conference 2021 will bring all of the expertise, innovative projects and fresh perspectives on the energy from waste sector straight to your screens, where you can attend whilst staying safe at home.
We know it’s important to provide the opportunity for industry professionals to network and get to know one another, just as you would during a physical event - so we’ve worked hard to bring attendees the ideal set-up for this using the Swapcard platform. The Energy from Waste Virtual platform is now LIVE and ready for you to access ahead of the conference, so make sure you set up your profile and your booth if exhibiting!
Key features of Energy from Waste Virtual
- Personalised agenda: book conference sessions, panel discussions or meetings with suppliers and receive reminders throughout the event
- Livestream content: three days of live and on-demand content to include discussion on vital industry developments, with opportunity to participate via chats, polls and Q&As during each session
- Network and engage: participate in event group chats and video roundtables, ask questions and discuss your needs with suppliers via direct messages and discuss ideas with expert speakers in dedicated conference session chats
- Connection matchmaking: view a selection of AI-recommended ‘people you should meet’, visit profiles of fellow attendees, send connection requests and book virtual one-to-one meetings
- Virtual booths: discover market-leading suppliers and visit their virtual booth to find out more or get in touch, narrow your search with advanced filters such as region or product category
- Product marketplace: compare and source products and services
You can find a short video here explaining how the Swapcard platform works.