As we look forward to the 2023 EfW Conference, we have given EfW Net a revamp!
You'll still find all the latest industry news, technology updates and expert insight on the network, just in slightly different places.
The new homepage provides 4 buttons to access key site areas:
- Community information with your 'how-to' guides to help you find your way around the network
- The industry news channel, where you can stay up to date with the latest stories from the sector
- The discussion room where we will be launching discussion threads on key industry topics
- Access to the latest presentation decks from the EfW Conference and Operational Optimisation workshop
Further down the homepage, you'll be able to see the important sector events which are coming up. Click on the event you're interested in to find out more information. If you're attending an event, please do RSVP so your fellow EfW Net members can see that you'll be going.
The rooms on EfW Net are where you can have discussions with your fellow EfW Net members. If you would like to discuss a topic, click on the 'Discussion room' and 'Start a conversation'. This will then notify other network members who can contribute with their ideas and opinions. There is also a 'Webinars and interviews' room with our previous webinars and expert interviews. If you or your organisation would like to do a webinar or interview with EfW Net, please get in touch here.
Below this, you have your content channels where you can find content related to different topic areas. We have updated our topics, so we now have the following eight areas:
- EfW Conference and Operational Optimisation event information
- Policy and legislation
- Decarbonisation and net zero
- Feedstock, resources and circular economy
- Equipment, technology and technical advances
- Industry news
- Growth market
- Project developments
You can also access these content areas, as well as the rooms, by using the hamburger menu on the side.
At the bottom of the homepage, you'll be able to scroll through all the most recent content on EfW Net to catch up on anything you've missed.
If you'd like to invite colleagues to join the network, use the 'Grow your network' bar to send them an invitation link directly to their email address.
We hope you enjoy the new site!
Please sign in or register for FREE
If you are a registered user on Energy from Waste Network, please sign in