It’s never been so important to ensure that your waste to energy or biomass plant delivers the best possible results.
Operational Optimisation focuses on current plants and explores the systems and processes that can deliver increased operating hours, reduced down time and optimum performance.
It is designed for owners and investors who want to get the most from their investment, and for plant managers, operations managers, performance engineers and maintenance managers who need to drive performance excellence from their current waste to energy and biomass assets today - whilst gaining an understanding of the issues coming down the line for their plant.
Top speakers include:
- Edward Thomas, Head of Programme Development, Viridor
- Ben Freeman, E&B Senior Advisor (Energy from Waste), Environment Agency
- Daniel von der Heide, Managing Director, M & S Umwelttechnik
- Benoit de Montard, Applications Engineer - EMEA - Industrial Dry Filtration, W. L. Gore & Associates GmbH
- Brigitte Jacobs, Business Development Manager, Energy Transition Industry, TNO
- Ingo Zorbach, Managing Director, B&W’s GMAB Technologies
- Tobias Mettler, Managing Director, P-Wave
With its unique 1 evening plus 1 day structure, Operational Optimisation facilitates highly valuable networking amongst technical and operational decision-makers enabling information exchange to drive performance excellence.
As an EfW Net member, you can benefit from £100 off the Standard Delegate Rate!
Use code EFWNET100 at checkout.